You are here:Home » girl-chat » Check Your Email!

Check Your Email!


As Salamu-Alaykum, my lovelies!

Today is not just another girl-chat Monday.

I'm doing something a little different today, and I'm sure you're dying to know why!

So, last week I had a bit of a brainwave. On a whim, I plunged head first into a project and spent most of my weekend working on it.

I'm working (almost) day and night at the moment trying to tie up the loose ends and polish the edges. I know it sounds rushed (it is), but I've always worked best under time pressure... and I've set myself a deadline. 

Anyway, here's the other thing. The more important thing. I might need your help to complete the project.

If things go well, I'm hoping to send an email to a number of you by the end of the week.  It won't require you to do much, and you're not obliged to respond at all. But I would love it if you could keep an eye out for my email and give me a helping hand if possible.




10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Catalina... sent you an email :-) x

      Delete
  2. i got your msg on my ask.fm my email is linahaider23@gmail.com id love to still helpout if i can!! <3

    xoxo
    Lena

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun ... sent you an email :-) x

      Delete
  3. Hope it it all goes well!

    Fatima x

    ReplyDelete